Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.831 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,846 Lari (€1,359) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)