Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00229 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,236 Lari (₩1,849,247) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)