Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03890 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,717 Lari (руб 44,134) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)