Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06986 GEL / THB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,000 Lari (42,943 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)