Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37415 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,062 Lari (元5,512) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (38 minutes ago)