Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.920 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,958 Lari (€671) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)