Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.403 GEL / GBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,025 Lari (£595) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)