Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03989 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,913 Lari (руб 47,941) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)