Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04358 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,820 Lari (руб 41,758) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)