Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28109 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 78% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,786 Lari (kr 20,586) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)