Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30594 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 74% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,785 Lari (kr 9,104) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)