Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38711 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,785 Lari (4,612 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)