Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38912 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,785 Lari (4,588 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (27 minutes ago)