Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.044 GEL / GBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,455 Lari (£1,463) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)