Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00930 GEL / HUF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,568 Lari (383,523 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)