Cost of living comparison between Smolensk, Russia and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04003 GEL / RUB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,000 Lari (руб 74,948) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)