Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40309 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,639 Lari (4,066 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)