Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39549 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,646 Lari (4,162 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)