Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41072 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,741 Lari (4,240 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)