Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28093 GEL / SEK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 24,048 Lari (85,600 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)