Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31495 GEL / SEK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,407 Lari (7,642 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)