Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46141 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 36% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,045 Lari (4,432TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (41 minutes ago)