Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49731 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 45% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,315 Lari (4,655TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)