Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 GEL / KHR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,916 Lari (3,151,335 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)