Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 GEL / KHR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,072 Lari (6,172,164 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (42 minutes ago)