Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 GEL / KHR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,731 Lari (2,745,873 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (31 minutes ago)