Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 GEL / KHR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,777 Lari (6,308,393 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (43 minutes ago)