Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02512 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,100 Lari (₨163,238) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (43 minutes ago)