Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00735 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,382 Lari (187,995 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)