Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.650 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,403 Lari ($907) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)