Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41012 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,551 Lari (元3,782) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (12 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)