Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38282 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,769 Lari (4,622元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)