Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38617 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,142 Lari (5,546元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.50TL (about 2 hours ago)