Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38206 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 42% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,982 Lari (元5,187) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)