Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 GEL / AED
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,915 Lari (Dirham 7,485) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)