Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.694 GEL / AED
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 16,360 Lari (Dirham 23,565) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)