Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.555 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,835 Lari (RM6,906) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)