Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 GEL / TND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,722 Lari (1,595 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)