Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.885 GEL / TND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,528 Lari (1,727 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)