Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.944 GEL / TND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,563 Lari (1,655 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (24 minutes ago)