Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.736 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,158 Lari (€1,520) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)