Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09223 GEL / UAH
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,465 Lari (15,880₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)