Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25157 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,589 Lari (6,316 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (41 minutes ago)