Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24460 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,432 Lari (14,031 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)