Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26681 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,490 Lari (5,585 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)