Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25735 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,480 Lari (5,753 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)