Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.684 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,670 Lari (R$ 2,441) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)