Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,928 Lari (RM3,022) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)