Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,873 Lari (RM3,377) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)