Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,654 Lari (RM2,955) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)