Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,862 Lari (₩2,574,402) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)