Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,793 Lari (₩2,753,086) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)