Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,012 Lari (₩847,375) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)