Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00235 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,121 Lari (₩900,525) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)