Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00832 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,777 Lari (333,647 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)