Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 45% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,352 Lari (Rp 21,383,279) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)