Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.632 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,178 Lari (5,030 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (39 minutes ago)