Cost of living comparison between Satu Mare, Romania and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.562 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,250 Lari (5,788 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)