Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.828 GEL / CAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,854 Lari (C$2,656) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)