Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,118 Lari (﷼ 40,995,433) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)