Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.525 GEL / BAM
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,564 Lari (1,026KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 2 hours ago)