Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.545 GEL / BAM
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,537 Lari (995KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)