Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.724 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,675 Lari (R$ 2,314) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)