Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,685 Lari (R$ 2,656) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (40 minutes ago)