Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.760 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,788 Lari (R$ 2,354) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)