Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,753 Lari (R$ 2,604) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)