Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.681 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,933 Lari (R$ 2,839) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)