Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.791 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,748 Lari (R$ 2,210) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)