Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.779 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,516 Lari (R$ 4,513) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (32 minutes ago)