Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,750 Lari (R$ 4,416) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)