Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.706 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,596 Lari (R$ 2,259) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)