Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,565 Lari (R$ 4,237) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)