Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,838 Lari (R$ 4,934) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)