Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,911 Lari (R$ 2,705) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)