Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.756 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,937 Lari (R$ 2,564) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)