Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,018 Lari (R$ 2,668) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)