Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,131 Lari (R$ 4,908) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)