Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05230 GEL / DOP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,827 Lari (RD$ 34,925) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)