Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,006 Lari (R$ 2,405) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)