Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05008 GEL / PHP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,556 Lari (Php31,072) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (38 minutes ago)