Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16668 GEL / ARS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,940 Lari (ARS $17,638) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)