Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05222 GEL / DOP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,830 Lari (RD$ 35,054) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)