Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05076 GEL / DOP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,025 Lari (RD$ 39,895) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (36 minutes ago)