Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04926 GEL / DOP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,810 Lari (RD$ 36,753) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)